Our client a famous large international hotel group, is looking for a Lead product designer within its Design & UX department.
Our client is taking aggressive steps towards becoming a digital product focused organization. This means he needs to develop a strong and reputable Design & UX organization to ensure a cohesive experience across channels and touchpoint, for all the customer-types worldwide.
User experience is at the forefront of how they create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. They strive to learn and understand their users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to yield insights that inform product strategy and guide the design of the experiences they create. Their multidisciplinary UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and performance. They collaborate closely with product managers, software engineers, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight their products’ unique capabilities and personalities. .
The job of a Lead Product Designer is to envision how people experience their products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In a Lead Product Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs. Ideally, you have worked in a collaborative team environment and have experience of interacting with multinational clients. This role demands constant evolution and adaptation as the product, market, and consumer needs evolve.
- Specify visual, animation, transition, and audible aspects of beautiful, coherent, and highly functional interfaces
- Define the overall service structure, including flow charts and interaction model
- Actively support ongoing development of experience guidelines for our client’s digital platforms
- Create rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
- Act as a user advocate and create design artifacts through the entire delivery process
- Work with related personnel such as researchers, engineers, and product managers to create great product experiences
- Plan and initiate usability testing and other research activities that inform your work
- Apply creative solutions to address ambiguous, large, complex problems and projects
- Understand and successfully deliver designs that meet measurable criteria
- Facilitate discussions and presentations for both working and delivery purposes
- Champion design decisions with qualified rationale including research and data
- Be immersed in design thinking methodologies
- Apply journey design when thinking of how the user satisfies their need
- An online portfolio showcasing your thought process and problem-solving skills
- Formal education and experience in visual, interactive, UX design
- 7+ years of design experience: experience design, information design, interaction design, interface design, visual and product design
- Expert knowledge in Figma, Framer, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools
- Expert knowledge of Design Thinking
- Ability to rapidly sketch ideas in various media
- Leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Critical and creative thinking with an open mind