Our client is a brand, leader in his industry, famous for his capacity of innovation.
To strengthen the expertise of his teams, our client is looking for a Digital & Data expert who combines both the experience of a data analyst in transforming data into knowledge and the relevance of a digital marketer in the interpretation of Results and declination in recommendations.
The main tasks of this position are to build a complete digital data strategy, help them make the most out of the information hidden in vast amounts of digital data, and contribute to make smarter decisions, delivering better insignts by applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, digital Marketing Mix Modeling and building high quality prediction systems integrated with their digital campaigns.
The job is based closed to Paris
- Strategy: developping a full digital marketing data strategy to boost our DMP usage (from a programmatic/paid media, site-centric, and CRM standpoint)
- Data Analysis: Mapping, Organising and analyzing raw data, dechipering key takeaways and, running split tests on campaigns. Ability to work with structured and unstructured data. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Digital Marketing Support: deploy a consistent tagging strategy across Paid Owned Earned media channels & all platforms to ensure all Paid & Owned data is tracked.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems, and build machine learning, modelling & prediction tools.
- Real-time monitoring of digital campaigns performance: work closely with agencies to build up automated reports on campaign performances to advise content and media team for optimisations. Monitor quality of content and feedback to content team improvement insights.
- Site centric performances: Monitor and visualize results to understand user behavior, conversion data and support improvement of the digital customer journey.
Benchmark performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs & targets.
Develop custom digital marketing dashboard concepts.
- Oversee agency that performs ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness in real time.
Liaise and transfer knowledge with our Regional business units.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 3-7 years’ experience in data science with a Digital Marketing experience.
- Master in math, statistics or computer science required.
- Pure Player and/or Programmatic experience is a strong plus; experience working with IT/software/data analytics company.
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of DMP, machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, MatLab, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, …
- Ability to work with structured and unstructured data.
- Excellent knowledge of Google analytics, Adobe analytics and SQL.
- Ability to transform data into actionable recommendations.
- Analytical, logical, methodical and rigorous.
- Enthusiatic and self-motivate.
- Fluent English.